Construction insurance covers for losses to a building or structure from unforeseen risks and challenges. These types of coverages chosen depend upon many factors, therefore adequate preparation and insight are required to make an informed decision.

Some of the policies you may want to consider include:

  • Builders Risk Insurance
  • General Liability Insurance
  • Professional Liability Insurance
  • Workers compensation
  • Commercial vehicle insurance
  • Contractor Equipment
  • Crime Insurance

Controlled Insurance Program (CIP): A centralized insurance program under which one party procures insurance on behalf of all, or most, parties performing work on a construction project or on a specific site. Commonly referred to as “wrap-ups,” CIPs are most commonly used on single projects, but other uses include contract maintenance on a large plant or facility or on an ongoing basis for multiple construction projects.

Owner Controlled Insurance Program (OCIP): A policy held by a property owner during the time of construction or renovation of a property. It will usually cover liability and losses that could come from the project.

Whether It Is Just To Inquire About Our Agency Or Looking For Guidance...