Property Damage Liability:
Property Damage Liability (PDL) auto insurance will cover you for damages you cause in a car accident to someone else’s property, such as homes or buildings.

Homeowners policy
A Homeowners policy is a package insurance policy providing property and liability coverages tailored to the needs of most homeowners, condominium owners, and apartment tenants. Various versions are available depending on the type of dwelling insured and the scope of protection to be covered.


HO-1: This is a limited policy offering wide coverage to selective items mentioned in the policy. They do not insure valuable objects in the home.

HO-2: Alike HO-1 policy, this policy also covers limited section of the house against damage. They also mention the potential risks against which the house will be insured. This policy is also referred to as “named peril” policy.

HO-3: Called “open perils” policy this is the most commonly written policy covering all the aspects the house, its structures and belongings in addition to the liability protection and additional expenses. This is the most common homeowner’s policy today.

HO-4: This policy is specific to renters and apartment dwellers who do not own the unit they reside in.

HO-5: This policy for home only covers the homeowners, their assets and all liabilities arising from visitors or passers-by. Unlike HO-3 this policy provides wider coverage on various happenings and losses. This wider coverage comes at a much greater cost.

HO-6: Known as “Condominium Coverage” this policy is particularly designed for the condos owner. The part of the building owned by the insured and the included property are covered under this policy.

HO-8: This policy provides benefits to homeowners with higher replacement cost than the market value by ensuring them at minimal market value rate. Hence this policy is aptly known as “older home” insurance policy.


Condominium Insurance
All Inclusive Condominium Insurance:
Under the “all inclusive” or “all-in” coverage, the condominium association master policy covers all real property in a residential condominium structure, including fixtures in individual units and any structural improvements, betterments, or additions that the individual unit owner has made. It provides coverage to replace a unit to the condition it was in at the time of the loss.

Bare Walls Coverage
Under a “bare walls” approach, the condominium association insures only the bare structure of the individual condominium building; the structure, fixtures, and furnishings of collectively owned areas; and the collectively owned personal property of the association.

Single Entity Coverage
Under a “single entity” approach, the condominium association master policy covers virtually all real property in a residential condominium structure, including fixtures in individual units. Note that this coverage does not include any structural improvements, betterment, or additions that the individual unit owner has made.

Rental & Investment Property Insurance
Investment property insurance is the first thing you purchase when you invest in rental property. When owning a rental property you want to make sure that you are covered against all hazards. You need first to own a landlord’s policy. This type of rental Insurance can protect you from loss of income if your property becomes un-rentable due to fire or damage.

Landlord policies provide property insurance coverage for any physical damage to the structure of the home caused by fire, lightning, wind, hail, ice, snow or other covered perils. It also offers coverage for any personal property you may leave on-site for maintenance or tenant use, like appliances, lawnmowers and snow blowers. The policy also includes liability coverage; if a tenant or one of their guests gets hurt on the property, it would cover legal fees, due to injury claims, and medical expenses.


High Net Worth Individual Insurance Coverage
Our high net worth coverage includes provisions for primary and secondary residences, private collections, identity theft, and even kidnap and ransom. When it comes to replacing the lost income of high earners, traditional insurance plans are insufficient.

Flood coverage
Since standard homeowners insurance doesn’t cover flooding, it’s important to have protection from the floods associated with hurricanes, tropical storms, heavy rains and other conditions that impact the U.S. Flood insurance covers a dwelling for losses caused by water damage.

If your home sits in a 100-year flood plain, you must buy federal flood insurance in order to get a mortgage. If you live outside a high-risk zone, or if you no longer have a mortgage, flood insurance is optional.

Boat & Marine Insurance
Boat or Marine insurance is available for small boats, yachts, high performance powerboats, live-aboard houseboats, catamarans, or pontoons. Marine insurance will cover intended use including personal recreation, commercial, or charter vessels.

Boat policies can cover damage to your boat, motor, trailer, and personal effects in the boat.

Collector Car Insurance
Protect your collector car with Agreed Value Insurance which gives you a 100% of the Agreed Value of your car. In the event of a total loss, that agreed upon value is the payout amount. The deductible of course applies, but there is no depreciation and no misunderstanding.


Mobile Home Insurance
It provides coverage comparable to the homeowners’ policy, including property, loss of use, and premises and personal liability. In some cases, coverage is granted via a mobile home endorsement to the standard homeowners’ policy. In other cases, a stand-alone mobile home policy is used to provide coverage.

Motorhome policy
It provides coverage such as liability, personal injury protection (PIP) or medical payments, uninsured/underinsured motorists (UM/UIM), and physical damage including protection for attached accessories, roadside assistance, emergency expense, and personal effects. In addition, the policy can be tailored to those individuals and families who live in their motor homes on a full-time basis (full-timers coverage).

Motorcycle insurance
Motorcycle Insurance is designed to provide appropriate coverage for a variety of motorcycles and related vehicles, such as trikes, mopeds, scooters, dirt bikes, all-terrain vehicles, Segway® personal transporters, golf carts, and snowmobiles.

Personal Umbrella Policy
Personal Umbrella Insurance provides high limits of liability to protect an insured against a catastrophic liability loss. This policy grants liability coverage that stacks on top of the primary liability coverage provided by the insured’s homeowners, personal auto, watercraft, and any other scheduled underlying liability policies.

Renters Insurance
As a tenant, you will want to obtain coverage to cover your belongings should a loss occur at the location in which you rent property. Renters insurance provides the coverage for tenant’s belongings and liabilities in the event of a loss.


Travel Insurance
Travel insurance provides indemnification for (1) trip cancellation or interruption; (2) theft of, or loss to, property such as jewelry, cameras, baggage, or passports while on the trip; and (3) emergency medical and dental expenses during the trip. Travel insurance may be procured from travel agents or directly from certain insurers.

Personal Articles Floater / Valuable Items Insurance
This policy is particularly appropriate for property that receives limited coverage under the homeowners’ forms, such as furs, jewelry, fine arts, silverware, cameras, musical instruments, stamp and coin collections, and similar property.

Whether It Is Just To Inquire About Our Agency Or Looking For Guidance...